|FOCUS & SCOPE|
|PEER REVIEW PROCESS|
|LIST OF REVIEWER|
Asia Pacific Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, Food and Energy (APJSAFE), publish two times a year, publish papers in English reporting the results of original research in the following areas: Sustainable Agriculture, Food Technology and Sustainable Nutrition, Community Development and Scientific Communication, and Other related topics deemed relevant by the Editorial Board (Special Issues).
- Article has not been published in other publications, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Article are written in Time New Roman font 10, size a4 in word
- Article are written in a template format, can be seen in the below
Articles must be written in English using good and correct writing and grammar rules.
- Submission Guideline
- Visit the APJSAFE journal website at https://ojs.bakrie.ac.id/index.php/APJSAFE/index click submission as shown below
- Register for an account on the journal, by clicking register for those who have never registered, and clicking login for authors who have already registered.
- After registering an account then click make a new submission.
- Fill the article to be submitted by following the steps in OJS. Make sure that you have been fulfill the submission requirements.
This manual guidebook is created to help the authors with the submission process. If you still have any difficulties or any questions please feel free to contact us.